60 Eastside Dr, Ballston Lake, NY 12019, USA
60 Eastside Drive Ballston Lake New York 12019 US
- TO PROTECT the quality of our environment, particularly the quality of our lakes.
- TO KEEP the membership informed of new and changing community issues.
- TO COOPERATE with and assist local government and civic organizations with programs of value to this area.
- TO REPRESENT our membership in matters of common interest with the appropriate branches of government.
- TO SECURE united action in the protection of the property of its members, where appropriate.
- TO BEAUTIFY our area by encouraging beautification in common areas of the community.
- TO PROVIDE social and recreational activities for our members.
- TO ENCOURAGE tax-deductible contributions to the Foundation to fund special projects.
PO Box 1015
Ballston Lake, NY 12019
1 Lake Hill Rd, Ballston Lake, NY 12019, USA 0.46 mi
JC Sweet & Co. was founded to provide a website development and internet marketing solution f...