The BH-BL BPA strives to be the catalyst for business development success while working to create a positive community spirit.
We organize, support and participate in business, civic and networking programs on behalf of the members of our association. Our mission is to encourage, support and promote business and our quality of life in The Town of Ballston, Town of Charlton, Town of Clifton Park and the Town of Glenville areas encompassed by the Burnt Hills Ballston Lake School District. Our monthly meetings give us an opportunity to network with each other and gain an insight into significant events and topics in our town. Most meetings of the general membership include presentations by guest speakers on topics that include marketing, financing, personal development, and issues of community concern.
General meetings are held on the first Wednesday of each month. To accommodate a busy schedules, we alternate between breakfast, lunch and dinner meetings at venues through-out BH-BL. Breakfast meetings begin at 8:00 AM and last one hour. Lunch meetings begin at 12:00 noon and last one hour. Evening meetings begin at 6:00 PM and run 90 minutes.
JOIN US and be a catalyst for business development success while working to create a positive community spirit!
The BH-BL BPA organizes, promotes and volunteers vital Community traditions
- The Burnt Hills-Ballston Lake Community Flag Day Parade (June)
- The Ballston Lake Clean-Up Day (May)
- The Burnt Hills-Ballston Lake Community Wide Garage Sale (Sept)
The BH-BL BPA sponsors and supports Community Events
- State of the Town(s) Meeting (Jan)
- Friends of the Town of Ballston Community Library Mini Golf Event (Feb)
- Two BH-BL student scholarships for Excellence in Character and Accomplishment in the field of Business and Technology (May)
- Several Youth Teams including softball and baseball (April)
- The Annual Tree Lighting event at the Town of Ballston Library (Dec)
- The Jean Bergstrom Family-in Need Drive (Nov)
The BH-BL BPA collaborates with local business organizations
- Ballston Lake Improvement Association
- Ballston Spa Professional Business Association
- Burnt Hills Ballston Lake Education Foundation
- Burnt Hills Rotary
- Chamber of Southern Saratoga County
- Glenville Professional Business Association
- Malta Business Professional Association
- Saratoga County Chamber of Commerce
- The Chamber of Schenectady County