Join us for a discussion and opportunity to contribute your thoughts on the future of the Central Core Business District of Burnt Hills- Ballston Lake. Hear firsthand the progress of the Visioning Committee and why the BH-BL CSD is vested in this BPA initiative.
The Burnt Hills – Ballston Lake BPA Visioning Committee Mission Statement To develop and implement a strategy and plan for the BH-BL community that:
- Sustains and enhances education excellence
- Enhances local quality of life along with a sense of place and community pride
- Supports the retention and expansion of local business opportunities and local agriculture
- Supports the expansion and connection of active and passive recreational opportunities
- Leverages the historical and agricultural heritage of the area
These combined efforts will position the community for a sustainable future as a highly desirable destination to live, visit and operate a small business.
Where:O-Rourke Middle School Library, 173 Lake Hill Road, Burnt Hills
Time: 5:30 – 7:00 pm
Questions? Contact us Here