BH-BL BPA General Meeting: Visioning for the Future
Thursday, 5:30 - 7:30 pm
Villago Pizzeria & Ristorante
175 Lake Road, Ballston Lake
- includes light dinner/cash bar
Join us for a panel discussion to learn about the efforts of the BH-BL Visioning Committee. Enjoy breathtaking views of Ballston Lake, delicious Italian fare and great networking with colleagues who have a vested interest about the future of the BH-BL community.
Hear firsthand the progress of the action teams formed with the goal to provide the community - leadership, focus, expertise, direction and energy to achieve a specific aspect of an overall vision for the community. Three action teams represented on the panel will be Route 50 Corridor | Parks and Connecting Trails | Agricultural Living/Heritage Sites.
Facilitator: Michael Hale, Visioning Committee Chair, The LA Group
Panelists: Kurt Bedore, KB Engineering & Consulting William Goslin, Board Member, Town of Ballston Pete Bardunias, President/CEO, Chamber of Southern Saratoga County
The Burnt Hills - Ballston Lake BPA Visioning Committee Mission Statement To develop and implement a strategy and plan for the BH-BL community that:
- Sustains and enhances education excellence
- Enhances local quality of life along with a sense of place and community pride
- Supports the retention and expansion of local business opportunities and local agriculture
- Supports the expansion and connection of active and passive recreational opportunities
- Leverages the historical and agricultural heritage of the area
- These combined efforts will position the community for a sustainable future as a highly desirable destination to live, visit and operate a small business.
RSVP to email@example.com or fill out the form below: